Zunerama logo Zune HD  
News: Zunerama: Straight talk on Microsoft Zune. Forums. News. Reviews. All things Zune.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 24, 2014, 09:36:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do I transfer pictures from Zune to PC ???  (Read 14244 times)
ACLineman
zune-ologist

View Profile WWW
« on: January 21, 2007, 12:53:28 PM »

I'm trying to get the photo's I got from someone's zune onto mine, and upload them to my computer so I can share them here.

Thing is when I plug the zune into the PC and select the picture icon, All I get is a gray folders with a little camera on the folders. There is a title for the picture below each folder, but that's as far as I can get.

What's the trick to transfer the photo's to the PC, and why can't I view the pictures on the PC first like I can on the zune ?

Thanks

www.CarolinaSkiffOwner.com   ....CHECK OUT MY SITE !!!!  Zune member# 1433 !!!!
Zunerama Ed.
Administrator
zune overlord

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 02:37:06 PM »

I don't know why the images wouldn't appear. In Zune software, when I first bring up photos that are on my Zune player, I get the grey boxes for a second or two, then it loads and displays the picture images.

Even with just seeing the grey boxes, are you able to drag and drop them from the player to your library?

ACLineman
zune-ologist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 02:43:24 PM »

Yeah Ed, I got it figured out, still gray folders though but I got them transfered none the less.

I've included some of the cool photo's in this thread, Check it out....
http://zunerama.com/forum/index.php?topic=2104.new;topicseen#new

tjforjcy
zune n00bie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2007, 04:58:48 PM »

Same problem, but not even folder showing up for me. Sad  I have a huge folder of pics from a recent trip whichI brought home on my Zune, but cannot even see the folder on my PC. It's like it's not there at all!! HOW can I get my pics off it??? Please help!!?!
Thanks!
ACLineman
zune-ologist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2007, 06:20:55 AM »

After connecting the zune to the PC and software dectects the"device" (zune) click on the little camera on the upper left side, That should get you into the picture area of the zune.

From there you should see differnet folders or pictures.
 Like I said in the above post, some folders were gray, but transfered none the less.

Good luck

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
(c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List