Zunerama logo   
News: Check out the Zune FAQ

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 20, 2014, 09:11:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazed by battery life!  (Read 3366 times)
santafe
lil zuner

View Profile
« on: January 24, 2007, 09:35:34 AM »

I was recently caught up in that midwest Ice fest and lost power for a couple days. So, knowing my trusty Zune had a radio tuner, I plugged in my Creative Audio external speakers and was able to listen to news etc. Now, this was at about 7:30 or 8 at night, I had been using it on and off during the day, and I figured for sure, it would be dead by morning but atleast I would have some tunes to break the silence during the night. I was amazed to find out that next morning (about 9:00) my Zune still had a quarter of battery life. Now, the speakers are self powerd BUT, I was still impressed with how well it did. BTW, I highly recommend http://www.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=4&subcategory=29&product=14061
these speakers. Amazing sound, I like listening to music loud, and I have had the same set of AAA batteries in it for a month or more!
rj1790
zune trooper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 01:54:31 PM »

Nice to here Grin Grin
dr1v3thru
zune rockstar

Dr1v3thruU
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 01:30:23 AM »

good to know that! and i'm glad the zune had enough power to keep the silence at bay  Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
(c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List