Zunerama logo   
News: Find Zune accessories

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 17, 2014, 12:07:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Games List  (Read 149128 times)
segadc
zune master

<o>

View Profile
« on: May 08, 2008, 07:59:00 AM »

This is where any kind of game or application made via xna (with links to download of course) is posted here.   I will try to keep a list in this first post. But I need everyone's help so post on this thread when you find something! Thanks guys. Smiley

UPDATED: 6/24/08

GAMES

4ToWin
Alien Game
Alien Aggressors
Beat Wave
Blackout
Breakout
British Bulldog
Collapse
Galactic Wars 3 v1.1 Beta
GoldChase NEW!
Gravity
Guess the Song
Manic Miner
Marbles
Match 'Em 1.2
Slam! Mobile
Music Quiz
N.A.M.E.
Pong
Pop 'Em
Repeater NEW!
Rock Rain
Rock Rain SD v2.1
Running Man
Scrambled Albums
SirTet
Solitaire NEW!
Squadron-Z
Tic-Tack-Toe
XNA Tetris
zBreak
ZJewels
Zune Pong

To see screenshots and descriptions of these games, see our Zune Games Directory page. - Admin

To see Zune applications (non-gaming), see our Zune Applications Directory board.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 10:14:49 AM by segadc » Logged

SCPChop
lil zuner

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 12:07:36 PM »

Am I the only one who just cant get Tetris to be deployed. I opened up the one that says XnaTetris. And I click on the Zune Copy of XnaTetris(sine I can only deploy that one) and I get an error:Error   1   Source file 'C:\Documents and Settings\my name here\Desktop\xnatetris_zune_may8_145pm\Helpers\Input.cs' could not be opened ('Unspecified error ')   
rich3327
zune master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2008, 12:35:47 PM »

Am I the only one who just cant get Tetris to be deployed. I opened up the one that says XnaTetris. And I click on the Zune Copy of XnaTetris(sine I can only deploy that one) and I get an error:Error   1   Source file 'C:\Documents and Settings\my name here\Desktop\xnatetris_zune_may8_145pm\Helpers\Input.cs' could not be opened ('Unspecified error ')   

I had the same issue at first, but then I found a zipped version of it that was labeled tetris.zip and it worked for me.

Here is the link:
http://www.csc.calpoly.edu/~mwazny/tetris.zip

Load this version in C#, and click the Zune version and deploy it to the Zune. Hope it works for you...

"I always laugh at my own jokes; that way there's always at least one person laughing!" - Me
SCPChop
lil zuner

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2008, 01:38:19 PM »

Thnx alot, yours works. The author of this thread should add the that link as an alt link in case it doesnt work for other people.
segadc
zune master

<o>

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2008, 02:03:24 PM »

Thanks I will make the adjustments. If there are any more problems with these links let me know.  I don't have chance to check them now. And post more people!

scoutflyer
zune master

lookin' ahead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2008, 04:14:59 PM »

Yeah I had the same error with tetris. On a side note, AlienAggressor has an interesting glitch, I assume it's a glitch. I discovered it accidentally today in class, the more you play the game without reseting your zune (play the game, when you die, just start again without hitting quit) the levels get increasingly faster, I don't mean as they progress, but if you go through about 10 times, the aliens move so quickly they are a blur, and this is on level 1! the game becomes impossible at about level 3 in this way. It is very interesting.

"to give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." - Pre
 Touch the Sky
 Road To State NHS-CC-07
 [Day of Reckoning 11/24/07]
Darkblade
zune trooper

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2008, 01:14:34 AM »

Please update the Galactic Wars 3 link: http://focusedgames.com/Content.aspx?id=174

This updated version is Zune 30 compatible (no further editing required), much more stable, and has a (non working as of yet) high scores table. The author has performed even more updates, but hasn't released the next version yet.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 10:16:38 PM by Darkblade » Logged

Darkblade
zune trooper

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2008, 01:20:13 AM »

For everyone with Tetris problems, if you download from the first link here, you must also download this
Place the contained Input.cs file into %rootfolder%\xnatetris_zune_may8_145pm\Helpers and deploy it again

Edit: Add to the list of games. From the link with Pong, the author has another game up for download. [http://files.filefront.com/BreakoutZunePortzip/;10182316;/fileinfo.html]Breakout[/url] apparently a port of a free version of the classic Breakout.

Also, Match 'Em is another sample/work in progress game from the author of GalacticWars 3. Similar to 'Bejewled"
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 10:17:57 PM by Darkblade » Logged

hassan_fro
zune n00bie

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2008, 07:03:19 AM »

Great!
Thanks Grin
segadc
zune master

<o>

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2008, 09:41:36 AM »

Nice find with the other games. So far I got them all! Smiley

Edit: Match 'Em doesn't work with my Zune 30. Does it work with the others?  Hopfully we can add a link for the zune 30. Anymore problems with the links let me know. 
« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 09:52:21 AM by segadc » Logged

Dr.zune
zune commando

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2008, 10:04:48 AM »

galactic wars 3 doesn't work with the 30 either...pretty much tetris is the best so far.  Shocked maybe someone could make sonic? i could see it happening  Grin

segadc
zune master

<o>

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2008, 10:15:24 AM »

I just added another link, that should work.

bballalltheway23
zune trooper

aren't you glad you didn't get an I pood

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2008, 01:39:54 PM »

I have every thing installed, but  once you connect to the link but how do i get it on my zune

Dr.zune
zune commando

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2008, 01:46:54 PM »

open up the zip file and click on the program that says visual c# file or something, it'll be really small, 5 kb. Then once  visual c# is opened add you device and say deploy solution to zune

bballalltheway23
zune trooper

aren't you glad you didn't get an I pood

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2008, 01:52:20 PM »

thanks I'll try it

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Got a Kindle? Join our Kindle forum.

Zunerama is an independent website and is not affiliated with Microsoft. Zune, Zune Marketplace, and Zune Social are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
(c) 2006 - 2008 Zunerama. All Rights Reserved.
Top Zune Sites Microsoft Zune Player Top Site List